Liquid Diet Day #4


Had a moment of weakness yesterday, was really getting sick of the liquid replacement meal and craving something savory. I was considering having some sunflower seeds but ultimately decided against it. It's a slippery slope, once you get that taste you might open the floodgate to other food so you know what I did? I have this pre-mixed spice called Safari Barbecue from Walker Bay, and I ground some and just licked on them, just to get a different taste in my mouth. It helped.

Today, I'm getting some broths. It's good to have some variety, otherwise it'll get real boring real fast.

Also, today I got a mail from my insurance saying my surgery is not covered unless I have some other documentation I'd like them to consider. It's pretty standard, I reckon. I'm supposed to prove it is a life saving procedure and not purely cosmetic. Of course I would've preferred them to approve my claim right away but I reckon this is a pretty standard procedure for everyone, so let's do this dance and hopefully I could get them to cover some - if not all - of it.

Comments