Paulo Dybala

Last week it was all about Buffon but I sense I'm about to go down the rabbit hole of obsessing over Paulo Dybala and I just need to get it out of my system.



Paulo Dybala is making me feel all sorts of feelings right now. I typically don't go for cutie-pie, Zac Efron kind of handsome but something about him just captures my imagination. He's up-and-coming, he's young, but (from what I've seen so far) he has a very solid temperament and quiet wisdom, unlike other players in his age group such as Neymar or Mbappe, who tend to be more hot-headed and immature.

I, of course, just have to fantasize about being his girlfriend, seeing his rise every step of the way to becoming the next Messi, all culminating in his winning the World Cup title in 2022 for Argentina. And of course he will be perfect and devoted to me, people wish they were us, etc. etc. Ugh.

He doesn't have a girlfriend yet as far as I know and do you know what I do? I sometimes think there's this woman somewhere in this world and in her future is Mrs. Paulo Dybala. How exciting for her. I know, I'm weird like that. I'd like to stop but I just can't help it.

I think with Dybala, my fantasy has something to do with the fact that I didn't get to have that high school romance, that young love that is dumb and pure. He looks like that cute and hot senior you secretly pine for and eventually nail. Wouldn't that make you feel like the luckiest girl in the world?

Why am I so pathetic? Why can't I stop? :(

Comments